A Review Of What You Need For Your Next Road Trip
Whether just traveling for a couple hours or for a couple days, there are simply some must haves that you should consider packing for your trip. Near or far, short or long, take a trip with us and find out what you should bring to make the most of your next road trip.
- Hands Free Device – In many states throughout the United States today, it is illegal to talk on a cell phone without a hands free device. As states all move towards required hands free only use for cell phones, join the movement and get on board by following the rules, ensuring your safety and going hands free with your cell phone
- Head Phones – Many of the best ways to keep your kids amused while you travel include music or noise. While fine for a while, you may prefer a little peace and quiet. Spend a few dollars and save yourself a headache by getting your children a pair of headphones.
- GPS – This is great for all road trips. Kids or no kids, who can be disappointed by having exact coordinates to your destination? Saves money, saves time, saves hassle down the road. We can not stress enough how beneficial a navigation device is when traveling.
- Seat Pillow – Whether a neck pillow or a seat belt pillow, the chances that you or your kids will want to take a nap while you drive are great. Instead of being uncomfortable, take advantage of neck and seat belt pillows and make your trip that much more comfortable.
- Spill Proof Cups – Our kids try not to spill and we try not to make our car dirty, but even 20 minutes in a car with food or drink in your child’s hands and you may have an issue. Instead of getting frustrated with your kids, prevent a mess and stress by giving them cups that are no spill.
What invention do you bring along when you travel? Is there something that you could not live without when you travel? Share your stories with Tradewinds Travel Club.
Tradewinds Travel Club welcomes you to review more news, information and travel tips to help you make the most of your next vacation experience. Spend time with us as we learn more about travel and vacations and how to make the most of your time and money when you travel. Experience the world around you and travel more with reviews to help you from your friends at Tradewinds Travel Club.
If you would like to visit the Tradewinds Travel Club website for more information or to login as a member, visit our members website at tradewindsvacations.net.